Visitor Information & Policies
Due to new COVID-19 policies now in place, all normal hospital PATIENT VISITS HAVE BEEN RESTRICTED.
All visitors please adhere to the following conditions:
- Anyone with flu-like symptoms will NOT be allowed to visit.
- Anyone who in the last 14 days, has had contact with someone with a confirmed diagnosis of COVID-19, or is currently under investigation for COVID-19 will not be allowed to visit.
- No children under 16 years of age will be allowed to visit.
- Only 2 Only 2 visitors, from the same household, will be allowed per patient.
- Visitors MUST PROPERLY wear face coverings at ALL TIMES.
- Visitors MUST maintain a distance of 6 feet from patient and others while visiting patient.
- Visitors will travel ONLY to and from the patient’s room. Waiting rooms and lobbies remain closed to visitors.
- Visitors that do not comply with these rules will asked to leave.
Visitor’s Cell Phone Use Policy:
- Cellular phones may be used by patients/visitors while in the hospital. However,
the use of cellular phones must comply with the maintenance of patient confidentiality and a quiet and restful environment.
- Patients/visitors use of cellular phones will be discontinued if noise, photo taking
or other disruptive use impacts patient care or a quiet healing environment, or